- What is One Stop Systems, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “OSS.”
- When was One Stop Systems, Inc. incorporated?
We were originally organized as One Stop Systems, LLC, a California limited liability company, in 1998 before converting into One Stop Systems, Inc., a California corporation in 1999. On July 6, 2016, we entered into a Merger Agreement and Plan of Reorganization with Mission Technology Group, Inc. ("Magma") whereby Magma merged with and into OSS with OSS continuing as the surviving corporation. We reincorporated as a Delaware corporation on December 14, 2017.
- When did One Stop Systems, Inc. become a public company?
We began trading on the public markets on February 1, 2018.
- Where is One Stop Systems, Inc. located?
2235 Enterprise Street
Escondido, CA 92029
- When is One Stop Systems, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of our fiscal year is December 31. Our fiscal quarters end on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Who is One Stop Systems, Inc.'s transfer agent?
3200 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80209
- Who is One Stop Systems, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Haskell & White LLP
300 Spectrum Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
- Who is One Stop Systems, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
525 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101